Han Ji Sung was a South Korean actress and a former member of the girl group B.Dolls back in 2010.
On May 8, it was reported that an actress -not revealing the name- in her 20s had passed away due to a car accident in a freeway near the Incheon International Airport.
It was later revealed that the actress was Han Ji Sung, and she was hit by two speeding cars after parking and getting out of her own, in the middle of the highway.
Reports stated that the accident took place when Han Ji Sung’s husband was in the bathroom at 3:50 AM; according to his statement.
Netizens; as always, were doubting the words that have been said by the husband and how abnormal the whole situation is set as, expressing their point of view:
1. [+1,392, -21] This is such an abnormal accident, I really hope they reveal what the true cause of her death is.
2. [+1,310, -13] Logically, it makes no sense for her to have stopped the car in the second line... May she rest in peace.
3. [+92, -1] I think they could have gotten into a huge fight and were arguing over who should get out of the car so she lost it and just stopped it right there. I don't get who could ever just stop the car in the middle of a highway? And if the man needed to go to the bathroom, shouldn't he have gotten out of the car too? Why did the woman get out at all? And if the Blackbox footage was deleted, it's obvious there's something fishy going on.
4. [+92, -2] The husband can talk all he wants because he's alive... but the dead can't talk~ ㅎ
5. [+747, -24] Something's going on. it better not get buried.
6. [+194, -1] So the car was a Benz. She stopped the car in the middle of the highway and left? Why would she leave the car like that when there's someone in the passenger seat? I'd understand if he got out since he said he needed to pee but why would the driver leave the car? That's so suspicious.
7. 8. [+178, -3] If a car's just sitting in the middle of the highway like that, you're going to hit it no matter how hard you hit the breaks... Please don't blame the other drivers in this situation. Taxi drivers live a life of struggle as it is...
8. [+173, -1] Makes no sense. From the husband's perspective, he should've yelled at his wife if she tried to stop the car in the middle of the road no matter how badly he needed to go. What were they expecting to do? Jaywalk across the highway, pee, and jaywalk back to the car?
9. [+154, -2] It's impossible to have avoided a car accident in this situation. It's in the middle of the night, it's dark, the car is in the middle of the road... People aren't superman, you know.
Waiting for more information, May her soul rest in peace.